Daniel McKenna, a former guitarist for a 1970s one hit wonder band committed suicide yesterday.
Daniel McKenna, a former guitarist for the band Toby Beau, was found dead in his home, apparently a victim of suicide, police said. McKenna, 54, died Wednesday. He was one of the original members of the band, which had a hit in 1978 with “My Angel Baby.”
“He was a phenomenal guitarist,” Art Mendoza, a former Toby Beau band member, said in a story in Thursday’s editions of The (McAllen) Monitor.
Sadly, I had never heard of the man or his band. I might recognize the song “My Angel Baby” if I heard it, although it doesn’t ring a bell.
- Guitarist Daniel McKenna Commits Suicide
- Colin Farrell Secretly Married to Lake Bell?
- Avril Lavigne Strikes Back
- Guns N’ Roses Celebrates 20 Years, WITHOUT Axl Rose
- Harry Potter The Pothead
- Marilyn Manson Sued for $20M for Being a Freak
- Fire Sale: Anna Nicole Smith’s Last Moments With Her Son
- Brad Delp, Boston Lead Singer, Dead at 55
- Dixie Chicks Not Ready to Make Nice
- Kristen Bell Engaged to Dax Shepard
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed