Apparently, L’Oreal wanted Scarlett Johansson to get naked for some cosmestics ads. She refused.
Scarlett Johansson has left L’Oreal bosses fuming – after refusing to strip for their latest advert. The ‘Lost in Translation’ actress – who has a staggering Â£2.3 million deal with the cosmetics giants – has reportedly refused to show off her famous curves for their new campaign.
The blonde star – who has editorial control over her deal with L’Oreal – is said to be desperate to ditch her sex-kitten image. For her recent shoots, Scarlett – who posed naked for a recent Vanity Fair cover – has been seen arriving wearing long white dresses and no make-up. A source told Britain’s The Mail on Sunday newspaper: “Understandably L’ Oreal, which spent a fortune signing Scarlett, and actresses Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz, want her sexy screen siren glamour. “There has been a series of creative differences. She had a problem with the last ad she shot for body lotion. There were a few heated exchanges.”
While the desire to see Johansson get naked is understandable, the relationship with selling make-up is not clear. I suppose you wouldn’t want to get any make-up on your clothes but it is customary to put some clothes on before going outside. Conversely, if staying home naked, the need for make-up is considerably diminished.
And, frankly, Johansson doesn’t need to wear any, regardless. Make-up, that is.
- Scarlett Johansson Naked L’Oreal Ads
- Scarlett Johansson & Penelope Cruz Lesbian Kiss Photo and Video
- Scarlett Johansson is Gorgeous in Glamour France
- Scarlett Johansson’s New Ads For Moet & Chandon
- Penelope Cruz Nude Photos and Video
- Naked Wizard Tased At Coachella – Video (NSFW)
- Scarlett Johansson Nude Movie Scenes
- Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz Try Lesbian Sex
- Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson Nude
- Scarlett Johansson Sexy As Marilyn Monroe
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed