Ron Rodriguez, of Rivercrest, California, performs as Captain Jack Sparrow for a panel of judges at a lookalike contest for the key characters in Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” movie at the FAO Schwarz toy store in New York. Rodriguez won the contest as a lookalike of actor Johnny Depp, taking home a $46,000 Volvo car.
Nice! Look like an older, drunker version of Johnny Depp and win a car! Not fair! I have a bunch of drunkard friends that look like this, all the time, and all they ever win is a free beer every now and then on Flip Night.
- Johnny Depp Lookalike Contest
- Johnny Depp Scares Off a Mugger
- Johnny Depp Says Roman Polanski Is Not A ‘Predator’
- Johnny Depp to Replace Heath Ledger in ‘Parnassus’
- Johnny Depp Not A Fan Of USA
- David Hasselhoff Gets Drunk, Lands in Hospital
- Johnny Depp – Hollywood Celebrity 101
- Johnny Depp ‘Most Lusted’
- Sacha Baron Cohen to Play Freddie Mercury?
- ‘Knock off’ Johnny
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed