Richard Donner, known for his roles as Exidor on “Mork and Mindy” and Yancy Tucker on “The Waltons,” has died.
Robert Donner, a comedian and character actor known for his roles in TV’s “Mork and Mindy” and “The Waltons” and movies including “Cool Hand Luke,” has died. He was 75. Donner died on June 8 at his Sherman Oaks home of a heart attack, according to his former agent, Michael Belson.
Donner played Exidor on “Mork and Mindy” and Yancy Tucker on “The Waltons.” He also guest starred on such TV series as “Bonanza,” Columbo,” “The Six Million Dollar Man,” “Dharma & Greg” and “Matlock.” In addition to “Cool Hand Luke,” his film credits included “Bite the Bullet,” “Vanishing Point” and John Wayne westerns including “El Dorado” and “Chisum.”
He had a terrific career but, like most character actors, was largely unknown by name but was invariably “the guy who played . . . .” It’s a shame that his fame ebbed to the point where an announcement of his death takes several days.
- Robert Donner, Noted Character Actor, Dies
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in ‘Mork and Mindy’ Movie?
- Yvonne De Carlo, ‘Munsters’ Star, Dead
- Paul Newman Dead at 83
- Tom Poston of ‘Newhart’ Fame Dies at 85
- Johnny Knoxville Goes Jackass on Luke Wilson
- ‘Drew Carey’ Actress Nan Martin Dies at 82
- Sarah Silverman Has Sex with God on TV
- Actress Maureen Stapleton Dies at 80
- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed