If you’re one of those people who can’t get enough of Paris Hilton and/or Nicole Richie, you’re in luck: The E! network has rescued “The Simple Life.”
Fans of “The Simple Life” will be seeing more of ex-friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. E! Entertainment Television will air a fifth season of the reality-style series, which shows the tabloid-ready celebutantes thrown into everyday situations with real people, the network announced Tuesday.
The show moved to E! after Fox declined to air a fourth season. A new format allows the feuding friends to have nothing to do with each other. “The Simple Life â€” ’til Death Do Us Part,” which airs Sundays (10 p.m. EDT), has Hilton and Richie â€” in separate scenes, of course â€” playing a “wife” and running a household.
In one episode, Hilton characterized the two as “complete opposites.” “I’m the nice one, she’s the evil one,” she said.
Since I wasn’t watching the show anyway, the network shift won’t require me to reset my TiVo.
- ‘Simple Life’ to Continue on E!
- First Look: The Simple Life 5 – Video
- “The Simple Life” Promotional Pic
- Nicole Richie Seeks Medical Help for Thinness
- Hilton dumped Barker after catfight
- Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Next Stars to Inspire Adult Film
- Pink Wants Paris Hilton To Shut UP
- Paris Hilton Thinks Nicole Richie Will Be Great Mom
- Paris Hilton Asks For The Attention
- Reality Star Nicole Richie Charged With DUI
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed