Osama bin Laden is obsessed with Whitney Houston and plotted to kill Bobby Brown out of jealousy, at least according to some nutcase.
Terror mastermind Osama bin Laden is so obsessed with singer Whitney Houston he thought about killing her husband, Bobby Brown, it was claimed last night. The suggestion is made by Sudanese poet and novelist Kola Boof, who claims she was bin Laden’s sex slave for four months 10 years ago. In her autobiography, Diary of a Lost Girl, she writes: “He told me Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.”
Boof, 37, who claims bin Laden raped her and held her prisoner in a Moroccan hotel, says he could not stop talking about the songbird, even though he disapproved of music. “Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston,” she says in the book, excerpted in the magazine Harpers’ Bazaar. “He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn’t. “He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.
This is one of the more bizarre reports I’ve seen lately so I thought I’d share. Aside from the killing part, this sounds very much unlike bin Laden (although surprisingly like John Hinkley).
- Osama Hearts Whitney Houston
- Whitney Houston Needs to Stop Singing. Forever.
- Whitney Houston: ‘I Feel Great’
- Top Five Celebrity Make-Over’s of 2006
- Bobby Brown Will Urinate On You – Video
- Judge orders Bobby Brown Arrested!
- Whitney Houston Makes it Official!
- Bobby Brown: Life After Whitney Houston Sucks!
- Whitney Houston Half Toothless Crack Addict
- Kim Kardashian Slams Whitney Houston – Oh No She Didn’t!
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed