Bully for Madonna! Personally… I think it looks like $hit! If you are going to pay $1,400 bucks for a hair-do…The ends should be dipped in gold!
From strawberry blonde and permed, to Gothic black and straight, there are not many hairstyles that Madonna hasn’t tried. Now, with a dramatic new platinum blonde bob, the 48-year-old singer has undergone yet another reinvention.
While the shade is reminiscent of her 1990s Material Girl heyday, the blunt-edge cut is different to anything she has ever previously had. Costing a cool Â£750, it is, however, a little more pricey than the average cut n’ blow-dry.
“Madonna wanted to do something spectacular to mark turning 48 last month,” said a source close to the star. “There is no way she is going to grow old gracefully. “The cut had been planned for quite a while and was by no means a spontaneous decision. Madonna knows she is in as good a shape as ever and facially barely looks a day older than she did when she first started out.
“As a result she wasn’t in the least daunted by the prospect of returning to a hair colour that she first had nearly 15 years ago. “It’s not the most forgiving of shades, but Madonna looks great – and she is delighted with the end result.” source
- Madonna Paid Â£750 ($1400U.S.) For Her Ugly Haircut!
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Married
- Madonna Too Old for H&M Ads?
- Madonna’s Adoption Challenged Again
- GO SWEDEN!
- Jenna Jameson ‘Zombie Strippers’ Movie
- Photo of the Day – Dude Looks Like an Old Lady
- Top Five Bad Girls Gone Good
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson Feuding
- Madonna Photo Mistaken for Marilyn Monroe, Causes Upset
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed