Reese Witherspoon has decided that a mere separation is not enough and has filed for divorce from Ryan Phillippe. As happy as I am about Britney & Kevin, this is one ending that truly does sadden me.
In the court papers, Witherspoon, 30, asks for joint custody of the couple’s two children, Ava, 7, and Deacon, 3. The actress also seeks physical custody of her kids and that Phillippe, 32, be granted visitation rights.
Witherspoon also requests that the court not grant spousal support for Phillippe.
A rep for the couple first announced their separation on Oct. 30.
Though Phillippe hasn’t commented on reports that he and Australian actress Abbie Cornis (who costars with him in an upcoming film) had a relationship, he issued an exclusive statement to PEOPLE on Wednesday, saying, â€œIâ€™m not a perfect person, but Iâ€™m not guilty of a lot of the things I have been accused of. My priority is and always has been the health and safety of my family.” Reps vehemently deny other allegations of hard partying and drug use. source
- Reese Witherspoon Makes the Split Official
- Ryan Phillippe Wants Reese Witherspoon Back?
- Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe Split
- Whitney Houston Makes it Official!
- Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal Get Busy
- Chris Robinson Files for Divorce from Kate Hudson
- Ryan Phillippe Loves Eating Out (with) Reese Witherspoon
- Kate Walsh’s Husband Files For Divorce
- K-Fed Battles Britney for Custody
- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey File for Divorce
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed