Former Felicity star Keri Russell is pregnant! I’ve always thought Keri was a beautiful woman. I remember when she was on the Mickey Mouse Club.
The actress, 30, and fiancÃ© Shane Deary, 30, a contractor, will welcome their first child this summer, according to Russell’s rep, Jill Fritzo.
Russell and Deary have been dating for several years and were engaged to be married last year. No wedding date has been set, Fritzo says.
Russell played the title role of Felicity Porter in the hit WB drama from 1998 to 2002. In 2006 she appeared opposite Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 3.
Her new movie, the indie romantic comedy Waitress, was directed by the late Adrienne Shelly and screens next week at the Sundance Film Festival. The Cover Girl spokeswoman will also star later this year in August Rush with Robin Williams and Girl in the Park with Kate Bosworth.
- Felicity Star Keri Russell Is Pregnant
- Keri Russell Shows Her Nipples in Details Magazine
- Keri Russell Nude Vanity Fair Photo
- New Star Trek Movie in 2008, Prequel to TOS
- Katharine McPhee Wants to Act
- Do Moviegoers Care if Tom Cruise is Crazy?
- Weirdness Finally Costs Tom Cruise Money
- Star Trek Movie XI Coming in 2008
- Stars React to Tom Cruise Being Fired by Paramount
- Tom Cruise Is STILL Promoting MI:3
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed