Anna Nicole Smithâ€™s ex-boyfriend and potential baby daddy #1, Larry Birkhead, has applied to trademark â€˜goodnight my sweet Anna baby,â€™ – the line he used to comfort Smith while she fell asleep. Birkhead repeated the line at her funeral through his tears.
Is this like Paris Hilton wanting to copyright â€œThatâ€™s hot?â€
- Larry Birkhead Statement to be Trademarked?
- Larry Birkhead Speaks About Anna Nicole’s Death
- Larry Birkhead on Dannielynn: ‘She Looks Like Me’
- Four Men and a Baby
- Larry Birkhead – Stoops to a New Level
- Things Are Rather “Dark” for Anna Nicole Smith
- No Shocker: Larry Birkhead the Father of Dannielynn!
- Larry Birkhead Takes Anna Nicole to Court
- Anna Nicole Smith Remembered
- Anna Nicole: Son Dies, Daughter Is Born
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed