IT’S A BOY!… for Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine!
Cayden Wyatt Costner was born at 10:30 p.m. Sunday at a Los Angeles area hospital, the 52-year-old actor-director’s publicist, Paul Bloch, said Monday.
The baby weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces. “Both mother and son are doing well,” said Bloch, adding that the baby has dark hair. He is the couple’s first child. There were no other details.
source: comcast.net via ontd
- Kevin Costner & Wife Christine Welcome Baby Boy!
- Seal & Klum’s Second Child Has 5 Names!
- Gary Busey Welcomes Baby Boy
- Uh…Ashley Olsen is Blonde Again
- Katie Holmes Getting Ready For Second Baby?
- Tom Brady Doesn’t Know His Baby’s Name
- Pitt and Jolie to Sell Baby Photos
- Alessandra Ambrosio Welcomes Baby Girl
- Madonna in Malawi Amid Adoption Rumors
- Mia Farrow’s Adopted Daughter, Lark Dies
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed