Kelly Clarkson is taking back the things she said about Clive Davis and the release of her album. Remember the phrase “I get you don’t like my album. You’re 80; you’re not supposed to”? Maybe some brain cells are coming back – it’s never smart to anger the man who signs your paycheck.
In a statement posted today on her website, Kelly writes:
“A lot has been made in the press about my relationship with Clive. Much of this has been blown way out of proportion and taken out of context.
“I’m well aware that Clive is one of the great record men of all time. He has been a key advisor and has been an important force in my success to date. He has also given me respect by releasing my new album when he was not obligated to do so.
“I really regret how everything has turned out and I apologize to those whom I have done disservice. I would never intentionally hurt anyone. I love music, and I love the people I am blessed to work with. I am happy that my team is behind me and I look forward to the future.”
Took her long enough.
- Kelly Clarkson Changes Tune About Clive Davis
- Kelly Clarkson Interview in Blender Magazine
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Her Manager!
- Bar Rafaeli Dating Kelly Slater?
- Lindsay Lohan’s Father Writes Her From Prison
- Truth Behind Kelly Brook & Billy Zane Reunion
- Isaiah Washington Feeds Us a Few Lines…
- Brooke Hogan’s Album Cover – Epic Fail
- Clay Aiken: A Glutton for Punishment?
- R. Kelly Trial Date Not Set 5 Years Later
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed