Charlize Theron is considering a career in politics after taking an interest in the U.S presidential elections. Hey… it couldn’t be any worse, eh?
Contact Music reports, She credits her South African upbringing to her interest in politics, which taught her not to be scared to question authority. She says,
“I’m very politically aware. I don’t think I can be one of those people that can walk around with blinders on. I question authority, question what the government is doing, and I think that is an incredibly patriotic thing to do. I think if I didn’t care I wouldn’t ask any questions.
I love America and love living in this country. And I think, maybe coming from a country like South Africa, and being used to political turmoil, that’s just the way I grew up. I think it’s important to see and hear what everybody’s agendas are.”
- Charlize Theron for President!
- Charlize Theron Shares Lesbian Kiss For Charity – Photo
- Charlize Theron Caught Throwing a Fit
- Charlize Theron Does Esquire Magazine
- Charlize Theron Wins Gay Vanguard Award
- Miss South Carolina Perpetuates Dumb Blond Stereotype
- Charlize Theron: Watchmaker Wants Pennies for her Time!
- Charlize Theron: Legs of the Year
- ‘Entertainment Weekly’ Outtakes
- Jessica Alba Defends Being Dumb
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed