Naomi Campbell got together recently with Iman and Andre Leon Talley to discuss race issues in fashion, and Naomi must have a case of memory loss.
“I’ve never been on the cover of British Vogue and I’ve asked a million times and they’ve always refused me. They’ll put the same white model for half the year â€” I swear like six times, but wouldn’t put me on once in my own country. But I still want my British Vogue cover!”
But Wikipedia has a different story. They say Naomi is the first black model to have graced the cover of British Vogue, which she has been on 7 times.
What is she thinking? Girl is crazy. Gorgeous, but crazy.
Source: “Oh Really?” [dlisted]
- Naomi Campbell Has A Bad Memory
- Naomi Campbell Receives 200 Hours Community Service
- Claudia Schiffer Topless on German Vogue
- Gone Hollywood Hottie of the Week: Adriana Lima
- Lindsay Lohan Named in Divorce Case
- Janice Dickinson is a Freak!
- Kanye West Brings Back Wigger
- Naomi Campbell Arrested for Assault
- Sienna Miller Forgets to Put on Her Skirt!
- Jennifer Hudson: From American Idol to Oscar
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed