Rumors are circling that Britney Spears might be checking into rehab for the third time this year after the events at court this week. Supposedly she is set to check into Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Center in Antigua on Saturday.
According to a “friend” of Britney:
â€œBritneyâ€™s team has been working closely with her attorneys to figure out a way to get the babies back from Kevin. Sheâ€™s surrendering herself to rehab for treatment of depression and alcohol so that thereâ€™s no questioning if she is drinking or missing any future tests.
Sheâ€™s got to pull her life together or else sheâ€™ll lose the kids for good. She will do whatever her legal team and those closest to her thinks is best if it means she gets Preston and Jayden back. Sheâ€™s getting the help she needs and everyone is hoping she goes through with it this time.â€
Alli Sims has said the rumors simply are not true. I think I’m with Alli – homegirl will never seek help for her problems because she doesn’t think she has any. If tanning, Starbucks, and checking into luxe hotels are her response to losing custody, there’s no way she’s going to rehab.
- Britney Spears Rehab Rumors
- Britney Spears: ‘My Life is Worse Than Jail’
- Britney Spears Faces Her Hardest Battle
- Britney Spears’ Crotch Just Keeps On Giving
- Britney Spears: ‘Sean Preston Says the F-Word Now’
- Britney Spears Looks Good In A Bikini Top
- Brooke Shields Willing to Help Britney Spears
- Britney Spears Custody Order Extended
- Britney Spears Caught Driving with Her Kids!
- Britney Spears Gets Dumped Again, By Her Lawyers!
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed