Although they’ve only been dating for a few months, it’s being reported that Uma Thurman, 37, is engaged to her Swiss millionaire boyfriend, Arpad Busson, 44. Uma is said to be “shocked and delighted”.
According to a source,
â€œThey have only been together a few months, but Arpad was determined to snap Uma up as quickly as possible. They make a great couple and are totally smitten with each other.â€
Uma and Arpad met in July in Milan during a dinner hosted by Gianni Versace and Tony Blair. Arpad is an investment banker who earned his fortune by starting his own hedge fund business in 1992. He is a father of two children born to Elle Macpherson.
Wikipedia notes that Macpherson said Busson would not marry a divorced woman despite having two children with her, as he is a devout Catholic. So either he has changed his mind or it’s simply not true.
Uma divorced her first husband and the father of her two children, Ethan Hawke, in 2004 after rumors of his infidelity with a young Canadian model.
Source: “Uma Thurman might be engaged” [celebitchy]
- Uma Thurman Engaged?
- Uma Thurman Wedding Arpad ‘Arki’ Busson
- Uma Thurman Pregnant – Or is it Just Gas?
- Elle Macpherson Exposes Her Nipple, Paps Document
- Elle MacPherson Hasn’t Had Sex in Two Years!
- Elle MacPherson Gets Ugly
- Elle Macpherson Flashes the Nipple!
- Uma Thurman Likes Sheer
- Gina Lollobrigida, 79, Marrying 45-Year-Old
- Mariah Carey – The New Face of Pinko
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed