Maria Sharapova is in the middle of a NY courtroom fight involving a top advertising executive who allegedly enjoyed photographing the crotch of Sharapova.
In the complaint, filed yesterday in U.S. District Court in New York, Steve Biegel charges that he was fired by Dentsu Holdings, the giant Japanese advertising agency, after complaining about the photographic hobby of Toyo Shigeta, the firmâ€™s CEO, who allegedly distributed the Sharapova photo to subordinates.
Sharapova herself isnâ€™t suing anyone and has made no comment on the picture.
source: Maria Sharapova in Perverted Photo Lawsuit [nsfw]
- Maria Sharapova is the Subject of a Perverted Lawsuit
- Maria Sharapova Involved In Pervy Court Case
- Tennis Star Maria Sharapova – The New Bond Girl
- Maria Sharapova Nike Commercial (Video, Photos)
- Um… Things Aren’t Looking Good for Perezhilton.com
- Is This Lady GaGa Sex Photo Real?
- Maria Belen Chapur Photos
- Elton John Involved in Child Porn Case
- Britney Spears is Looking for a Body Double – Is it You?
- Don’t Die Lindsay, New Ad by Canterbury Institute
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed