James Blunt was an idiot for letting this one get away. Maybe she had a weird booger flinging habit or put the toliet paper on upside down who knows.
La Senza and Rampage scored the body of Petra to push their goods. Her jeans ad features Nemcova topless revealing some side boob. A bit distracting for the point of the ad, but who really cares when Petra is standing around half naked?
For the La Senza lingerie line she covers up more of her body. The point of this ad is to let you mind do the work.
â€œIt is a teasing look that lets the imagination run riot so I know what impact will be on Valentineâ€™s Night. I know what men will think when they see this. The range encourages you to be sexy. It is comfortable and that gives you the confidence to feel and look sexier than when you are fixed into something uncomfortable. The best form of sexy is when it comes from within â€“ you transmit sensuality and it is hard to resist. Women have the power to make men melt with a sexy aura.â€
Great idea, but if Petra showed up in a male’s bedroom wearing nothing but a bra and panties he wouldn’t be thinking at all.
[Click Thumbnails for Larger Image]
Source: Czech Mate [The Sun]
- Petra Nemcova Topless for Rampage- Photos
- Megan Fox Is More Comfortable Kissing Girls
- Lizzi Miller Nude Photos in Glamour
- Eva Mendes Upstages Petra Nemcova
- Amanda Beard Nude Playboy Photos
- Emily Scott Is Hot In Ralph Magazine
- Lisa Rinna Playboy Cover – See Photo
- Hayden Panettiere Goes Nude for Movie ‘I Love You, Beth Cooper’
- Erica Durance Nude Butterfly Effect Photos and Video
- Jodie Marsh Turns ‘Lesbian’
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed