First Lindsay Lohan was supposed to play Nancy Pitman in Matthew Bright’s “The Manson Girls,” but she was dropped. Nikki Finke reports that producers of the movie couldn’t find any name actresses to star with her. Nobody wants to star with Lohan — what’s up with that?!
Now Lindsay has been canned again!
Lohan was set to star alongside Jack Black in “Ye Old Times.” One of the producers confirmed to E! that she’s left the movie, but said she wasn’t dumped.
“We have just decided to go our separate ways. We currently have an offer out to another actor.”
Right… she was fired. I’m beginning to think that Lindsay has done more damage to her career than I had originally expected. At least she has her new line of leggings to fall back on — and they have knee pads to boot!
Maybe she should reconsider doing Living Lohan — otherwise, Dina and Ali might take all the upcoming opportunities. That’s a sad situation, I can’t stand her mother.
Here’s the promo for Living Lohan:
- Lindsay Lohan Loses Another Job
- Lindsay Lohan Looks Like A “Caption Here”
- Lindsay Lohan Promotes Stripper Wear
- Lindsay Lohan To Be On The Celebrity Apprentice
- Lindsay Lohan Not Wearing A Bra Again
- Lindsay Lohan To Star In Burlesque Show With Mel B?
- Lindsay Lohan Wants To Die Young Like Marilyn Monroe
- Lindsay Lohan and Halle Berry Nude Calendar Photos
- Lindsay Lohan ‘Checks in’ to Promises Rehab
- Lindsay Lohan’s An Armed Nun (Machete Poster)
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Bitten and Bound linked with The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Comments are Closed