Nick Hogan was found guilty for reckless driving. Currently he is sitting in jail in Florida. The third degree felony has put him behind bars for 8 months.
â€œHe was also given five years of probation starting today with no alcohol during the full probation period. His license was revoked until Nick turns 21.
Nick pled â€œno contestâ€ via his lawyer before Judge Philip Federico at the Pinellas (Fla.) County Court this afternoon. The family of John Graziano had asked for no less than one year in jail for Bollea.â€
After the sentencing, John Grazianoâ€™s half brother was livid. Obviously not caring about what consequences Nick faces, he said that he just wants his brother to get better. He also mentioned that Nick and the rest of the Hogan family have barely spent any time with John. It was also mentioned by Johnâ€™s father that the little time he spent with him he was playing with dart guns and skateboarding.
Nick stood there sans real emotion. He took the sentencing and then was immediately taken into custody. If what Johnâ€™s father said is true I have a hard time feeling sorry for him. The Hulk also admitted that his show Hogan Knows Best is scripted. TMZ also mentions that his soon to be ex wife is wearing a wedding ring on her left ring finger. Interesting but beside the point. Brooke was also there in her best Sunday Whore Outfit. (Seriously she looks like a reject from Parisâ€™ BFF contest.) Here is a bit of the play by play.
UPDATE 2:45 ET: The Hulk — Terry Bollea’s his real name — steps up: He repeats that John G. was “like a son” and that they went on family trips. Hulk says they sent John PowerBars to Iraq.
UPDATE 2:42 ET: John’s mom says, quite eloquently, “I’m not seeking revenge, only justice.” And the family and state’s witnesses are done.
UPDATE 2:36 ET: Amazing — the mom is totally holding it together in front of the judge! John’s mom Debra Graziano quite resolutely that Nick doesn’t seem apologetic — and begs the judge to find Nick guilty.
UPDATE 2:32 ET: Nick is an idiot, part 879: Ashley says that Nick’s license plate COEHSP stands for “Capable of Eluding High Speed Pursuit.” Not anymore.
UPDATE 2:27 ET: Ashley Berry, John’s girlfriend, is speaking — trying her best to, at least. She says they were together for seven years. She describes having to watch a movie with him in his hospital bed — and not knowing if he can hear or understand anything.
UPDATE 2:25 ET: Now up, John’s sister Christian Carson. She says that sometimes she tries to call him, and breaks down when she realizes she can’t. Tough. And she says that Nick has never apologized for the crash.
UPDATE 2:21 ET: Ed Graziano says that Hulk and Linda haven’t been there for John, now or even before, even though they claim he was like a “brother” to Nick. Ed asks the judge to throw the book at him.
Ugh. Remind me to never make friends with the Hogans.
Source: Nick Hogan Found Guilty [Slam Sports]
- Nick Hogan In Jail
- Hulk Hogan Receiving Threats – Hear Audio
- Nick Hogan is Finally Arrested for Crash, Blames Victim
- Linda Hogan Flashes Nude Butt
- Nancy Grace John Graziano Home Video
- Nick Hogan In Serious Accident
- Hulk Hogan Wants a Baby From Affair
- Nick Hogan Seems Real Concerned For His Friend
- Boy George Is Guilty
- Linda Hogan Visits Nick in Stripper Heels
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed