Last night, Bill O’Reilly showed footage of Rev. Jesse Jackson saying disparaging words about Barack Obama during a break. Ok, he threatened to cut his nuts off.
Jackson claims he thought the microphones were turned off. Likely excuse. The reporter beside him totally knew the mics were on, you can see it on his face.
Jesse has already apologized and Obama has already accepted his apology.
The View discusses:
I think Obama let him off too easy — and it’s obvious Rev. Jackson is envious of Obama’s campaign success — he wasn’t so fortunate.
- Jesse Jackson Wants to ‘Cut Barack Obama’s Nuts Off’
- Barack Obama Is Returning to ‘The View’
- Michael Jackson’s Will Contains Forged Signature
- Michelle Obama Does ‘The View’ – Video
- Bill Clinton’s Ugly Green Shirt and Tie
- Michelle Obama Gets a New Face
- Teri Hatcher Makes Money for Not Having Sex
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an AmeriCAIN
- Jesse Metcalfe Punched by Mams
- Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock for Affair
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed