As you all know, John McCain has already started hitting below the belt, calling Barack Obama “the world’s biggest celebrity”.
McCain even went as far as comparing Barack to Paris Hilton.
Well… she’s pissed.
For those unable to watch the video, ABC News’ Tahman Bradley has the rundown:
Sitting on a lawn chair in a bathing suit, Ms. Hilton says to camera, “Hey America, I’m Paris Hilton and I’m a celebrity too. Only I’m not from the olden days and I’m not promising change like that other guy. I’m just hot.”
She continues, “But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means that I’m running for president.”
And so, since Hilton has interpreted the comparison to Sen. Obama, D-Ill., as meaning that she too is qualified to be leader of the free world, Hilton, jokingly, lays out her campaign platform.
The video has some more tough words for the “wrinkly white-haired” Arizona Senator: “He’s the oldest celebrity it the world, like super old. Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin and beer was served in a bucket,” a narrator says, with a picture of Larry King and then Yoda to drive home the age point.
Team McCain isn’t missing a beat:
In the unkindest cut of all, McCain’s spokesperson Tucker Bounds tells TMZ that on the subject of energy, Paris is deeper than Barack. He says, “Sounds like Paris is taking the ‘All of the Above’ energy approach that John McCain has advocated — both alternatives and drilling. Perhaps the reality is that Paris has a more substantive energy plan than Barack Obama.”
Naturally, all of this has resulted in some enlightening discussion on the issues that matter most to Americans.
source: [funny or die]
- Paris Hilton Responds to John McCain
- Paris Hilton’s Parents to McCain: ‘How Dare You!’
- Barack Finally Fights Back
- Paris Hilton Wants Advice
- Sarah Palin – Celebrity Politician of the Moment
- John McCain and Tina Fey Lack Chemistry on â€˜SNLâ€™
- Obama and McCain Go Hollywood
- McCain To Letterman: Shucks, I Lied
- Barack Obama’s Daughter Not A Paris Hilton Fan
- Exclusive: Barack Obama Denies Snoop Dogâ€™s KKK Accusations
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed