Britney Spears recently spoke with OK! magazine and shared a few insights — about her children and her mom, Lynne Spears, new “tell all” book.
If you were questioning Britney’s current lack of effort to win joint custody of her sons, Preston and Jayden, from her ex-husband Kevin Federline — the young mother hasn’t given up.
â€œHer goal is to regain joint custody of her sons, as soon as her dad Jamieâ€™s status as her conservator ends.â€
AND… in spite of all the controversy surrounding Lynne’s memoirs, it’s reported that there is no controversy.
â€œRegardless of what people might think, Britney isnâ€™t upset about the book. After a tough last year, Brit and Lynne have a wonderful relationship again.â€
Sounds like Larry Randolf is back to doing his job again. I’m glad that Britney and Lynne are talking again, but her parents still bother me.
If they had spent more time being parents, and less time looking for ways to benefit financially from Britney — well, let’s just say the last chapter might have been written differently.
- Britney Spears Reacts to Lynne’s Tell-All Book
- Britney Spears’ Mom To Write Tell-All Book
- Britney Spears is Wasted or Really THAT Dumb – VIDEO
- Kevin Federline Throws Boys A Birthday Bash
- Lynne Spears Releases New Book
- Britney Spears Reacts to Her Father’s Public Slam
- Look Out Britney – Kevin Federline Wants the Kids
- Lynne Spears Talks to ‘Today’ – See Video
- Britney Spears – Pop Singer, Exhibitionist, … Now Author!
- Britney Spears Misses First Visitation
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed