Kanye West has just been arrested at LAX for felony vandalism.
A still photographer was trying to take pics of Kanye at the American Airlines terminal. According to our guy on the scene, Kanye allegedly confronted the photog and smashed his camera to the ground.
Our photog then began videotaping the scene when Kanye’s assistant grabbed our camera — a struggle ensued and the assistant threw the video camera to the ground, breaking it.
When Kanye realized our camera guy had videotaped the incident, he rushed our guy and yelled, “Gimme that f**king tape!”
Both Kanye and his assistant have been arrested and will be booked.
source: Kanye West Busted [tmz]
UPDATE (Allie): Here’s the video of Kanye during the altercation (he’s in the grey hood)
- Kanye West Arrested
- Kanye West Arrested Again!
- Kanye West’s Tirade Caught on Tape
- Kanye West Finally Wins Award, Tries To Give It Away
- Kanye West Is The King Of Fail
- Kanye West Flips Out Again
- Barack Obama Calls Kanye West a ‘Jackass’
- Nicole Kidman’s Bodyguard Gives Beating to Photographer
- Kanye West is GQ’s Man of the Year
- Kanye West & Topless Amber Rose’s G-String Bikini
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed