Gay men would rather date Prince Harry than his brother William, according to a poll.
More than a third those questioned expressed a desire for a romance with Harry, while William received 23 per cent of the vote. A third of the single gay men said they would steer clear of both.
William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton was named as the most lusted after royal date among the nation’s lesbians.
The Prince Charming poll was conducted by dating website gay-PARSHIP.com and found that 23 per cent of lesbians wanted to date Miss Middleton compared with just 18 per cent who wanted to get close to Chelsy Davy.
Five per cent said they would date both the girls but more than half said they did not fancy either.
Adrian Gillan, spokesman for gay-PARSHIP, said: “This fraught romantic vote suggests divided royal loyalties.
“Indeed, many gay male singles are so torn they say they would need to date both our young princes, whose female love interests prove only slightly less of a queer pull.
“Being part of an inclusive, modern monarchy, William and Harry will be delighted that they and their close circle can arouse such strong emotions from Britain’s homosexual subjects.
source: Gay men prefer Prince Harry to William, poll shows [telegraph]
- Gay Men Prefer Prince Harry
- Prince Harry Snubs Paris
- Prince Harry Heads to IRAQ
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Might Be Engaged
- Prince William Meets Photoshop On Magazine Cover
- Statue Depicts Prince Harry Dead
- Prince William to Get Married!
- Hottest Young Royals
- Prince Harry Getting Nasty on Video Causes Outrage
- The Queen Loves Social Networking
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed