Holly Madison dropped some big news Monday night â€” she and Hef are no longer together.
For the past few weeks there have been many rumors about the “Girls Next Door” falling apart, moving out of the mansion and being replaced by younger models. There has also been a little rumor that Holly Madison is doing it with a certain magician who goes by the name of Criss Angel.
Hef and Holly both denied all the rumors.
Last night, a TMZ camera man chatted with Holly outside of a restaurant and he told her he wanted to go to the Playboy Halloween party and asked if she could get him in. Holly talked about how she planned on being Elvis for Halloween and then said,
“I have no pull anymore. Hef and I aren’t together.”
If a love affair between a 28-year-old woman and an 82-year-old man can’t work, what hope is there for the rest of us?
source: Holly to Hugh: Hef Off [tmz]
- Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison Officially Over
- Holly Madison Breaks Up with Hugh Hefner
- Holly Madison and Benji Madden to be Roomies
- Hugh Hefner Getting Hitched
- Holly Madison & Criss Angel Break Up
- Hef & Holly Still On
- Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison to Have a Baby
- Hugh Hefner Broke Holly Madison’s Heart
- Holly Madison Quits Working For Playboy
- Hugh Hefner Admits the Obvious
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed