The 47-year-old was arrested on September 27 in Santa Barbara after a witness – that turned out to be a paparazzo- called 911 because she was driving erratically.
Locklear was then booked on charges for driving under the influence of drugs and being under the influence of a controlled substance, the second charge was later dropped.
The misdemeanor charge that was filed by the district attorney’s office on Monday specifies that the drugs in question were “prescription medications.”
The arraignment is scheduled for January 26, if convicted she faces anything from a fine to six months in jail, or like most other celebrities will get off with nothing but a tap on the wrist.
Jill Ishkanian, the paparazzo that called 911 took the photos has not been found of any criminal wrongdoing, despite selling the photographs she took.
I’m sure that with her trip to rehab and now this, Denise Richards is loving life right about now.
- Heather Locklear Formally Charged with DUI
- Reality Star Nicole Richie Charged With DUI
- Heather Locklear Arrested For Hit and Run
- George Michael Slams Car Into Storefront
- George Michael Pleads Guilty to â€˜Unfit Drivingâ€™
- Nicole Richie Involved In Car Accident
- Al Gore III Had Drugs
- Heidi Fleiss Arrested on Drug Charges
- Vivica A. Fox Calls Cop ‘Racist’ at DUI Arrest
- Jolie – Pitt Baby Photog Arrested, Released
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed