Ryan O’Neal turned up for court this morning with son Redmond to face drug charges but spent less than 5 minutes inside the Malibu courthouse.
Judge Lawrence Mira agreed to move the case to January 9 to allow Ryan’s lawyer Mark Worksman more time to prepare his case.
The father son duo were arrested back in September after Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies made a probation visit to their Malibu home and found them in possession of methamphetamines.
- Ryan & Redmond O’Neal Granted A Continuance
- Ryan O’Neal Busted For Drugs
- Heather Locklear Arrested For Hit and Run
- Ryan O’Neal Arrested After Fight With Son
- Lil Eazy-E Arrested on Weapons Charges
- Ryan O’Neal’s Son Ordered to Rehab
- Paris Hilton Begins Her 23-Day Jail Sentence
- Mindy McCready Arrested after Fight with Mom, Cops
- Lawyers Point Fingers in O’Neal Family Feud
- Randy Quaid & Wife Evi Arrested (Details & Mugshot)
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed