Say it isn’t so! Could our newest favorite Hollywood hottie be fighting with our oldest fave for movie roles?
Don’t worry Shia, we’ll always have “Transformers“.
It’s being reported now that Robert Pattinson could be stealing future roles from Shia LaBeouf. Apparently movie producers don’t think that Shia’s hot anymore and might choose to cast Rob instead.
Rob said, “It’s amusing to find myself in the same conversation as stars like Shia LaBeouf for a role in a Gladiator-style period film. I hope for the chance to play Jeff Buckley in the film of his life though I imagine the role will go to James Franco, because he looks so much like him.”
Rob wasn’t always the most popular choice for roles and only when “Twilight” came out did he become the new golden child of Hollywood.
He says, “But it’s funny how quick everything changes. After having a big period of unemployment, you think ‘OK, I’m not going to mess this up again.’ So no matter what the meeting is now, even if it’s for some dumb movie, I’m going to the meeting and giving the most complicated character breakdown I can think of.”
He adds, “My only concern to be completely honest, is that I don’t want to be completely f***ed after this. I don’t want to be an idiot, and that’s always a distinct possibility.”
Who would you choose? Rob or Shia?
- Robert Pattinson & Shia LaBeouf Fighting?
- Shia LaBeouf Arrested for DUI
- Robert Pattinson To Play Kurt Cobain?
- Shia LaBeoufâ€™s Father is Moses
- 2007 Golden Globe Awards – Arrival Pictures!
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s See-Through Lingerie Lands Role
- OJ Simpson Originally Considered for Terminator Role
- Shia LaBeouf Arrested In Chicago
- Anna Faris Smoking Cigarettes is Not Sexy
- Megan Fox Now Likes ‘Transformers’?
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed