It was that time of the year, the Golden Globes were televised last night, and celebrities were dressed to the nine’s for the event. Well, most of them were.
Vanessa Hudgens looked cute in her dress and pearls, but the annoying thing about her was how much swag she walked away with. Vanessa reportedly had her assistant lugging home four bags full of gifts with her, totaling a whopping $12,000!
Swag is one way for advertisers to boost sales for their product. The celebrity takes a photo with the item and gets to keep one for themselves. How much time do you think Vanessa spent in the gifting lounges? Five hours?
She reportedly made off with a one-year pass for her and a pal to a AMC Theaters, a BlackBerry Pearl, a coffee machine, a $4,000 diamond pendant, designer clutches, a year-long gym membership and more.
Clint Eastwood took the old Hollywood approach and opted out of the gifting lounges. Ricky Gervais said he only wanted a pair of sunglasses.
Vanessa Hudgens made out like a bandit, but she wasn’t the only one. “Mad Men’s” January Jones also took home $10,000 worth of gifts, while Samaire Armstrong took home a $4,500 necklace.
With the economy in shambles and big CEO’s getting all kinds of taxpayer money, it’s a shame that celebrities are allowed to brag about the stuff they get for free. Tacky.
- Vanessa Hudgens Loves Golden Globes’ Swag
- Sarah Palin Loves Hollywood Swag
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted with Her Clothes On
- Vanessa Hudgens Sued by Her Attorney!
- Vanessa Hudgens Was Only 15 in Nude Photos!
- Vanessa Hudgens Gets $500,000 Offer From Joe Francis
- Vanessa Hudgens Sex Tape
- Vanessa Hudgens Opens Up About Her Nude Photo Scandal
- Vanessa Hudgens NOT Arrested
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos Scandal
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed