Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady married Thursday just before 6 p.m. at the St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, Calif.
The bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt, scalloped edges, long train and a floor-length veil with attached handmade satin roses and attached satin headband, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The ceremony — which began at dusk — was “very small and intimate,” a source states, adding that guests mostly consisted of immediate family. Brady’s 1 Â½ son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, was also present.
(Fitting, as Bundchen once described her ideal wedding as “a simple ceremony…I don’t like parties, I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people.”)
After the wedding, they had a small gathering at their home in L.A.’s Brentwood neighborhood. Brady’s wedding band was visible upon leaving the church, while Bundchen carried her new stepson to the car.
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s Wedding
- Tom Brady Doesn’t Know His Baby’s Name
- Bridget Moynahan Expecting, Tom Brady Is the Father
- Bridget Moynahan Introduces New Son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan
- Gisele Bundchen Shops For Tom Brady’s Baby
- Gisele Bundchen Does Italian GQ
- Gisele Bundchen In A Bikini
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Married!
- Tom Brady Gets Gisele Bundchen Pregnant
- Bridget Moynahan Has Baby Boy!
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed