It seems like love (or good sex) really can make a girl do crazy things, not content with leaving Hugh Hefner for Criss Angel and ending the Girls Next Door, it seems like Holly Madison has now quit her day job of working for Playboy Magazine.
Holly who has been working as a junior editor for Playboy took to her myspace blog last night to write about why she left the job, the blog is titled “Annoying!!!!”
So itâ€™s out on the gossip sites that I quit my job at Playboy, which is true. I quit for several reasons: 1. I moved to Vegas and that job doesnâ€™t pay enough to make a commute worthwhile (I never cared about the salary when I got the job-I made my money doing Girls Next Door and I just did the job because I loved it.) 2. After two years of it, I no longer found it challenging. It got to be routine, which was sad for me, since I was initially so passionate about the job and the creative aspects involved. 3. It was awkward. Not that anyone tried to make it awkward or didnâ€™t treat me fairly . . . it just was.
It annoys me when people call the job fake as if it was just a set up for the show. If I had wanted a fake career for Girls Next Door I would have stuck with the jewelry line because that required very little of my time. I spent way more than full time directing shoots, editing, making mock layouts and approving retouching.
So as you can imagine, when one is trying to move on with their life, it isnâ€™t beneficial to spend so much time on something that doesnâ€™t pay much and sadly enough is no longer rewarding to you.
But I loved my job while I had it, appreciate the opportunity and the experience greatly and wish whoever takes my place the best.
[Click thumbnails for a larger view]
Whenever I watched the Girls Next Door, I got the feeling that Holly Madison actually did enjoy working at Playboy Magazine. It sucks what a relationship and douche bag boyfriend can do to a girl.
- Holly Madison Quits Working For Playboy
- Holly Madison Caught with Criss Angel
- Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison Officially Over
- Holly Madison Breaks Up with Hugh Hefner
- Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison to Have a Baby
- ‘Girls Next Door’ Grace Their 3rd Playboy Cover
- Holly Madison & Criss Angel Break Up
- Hugh Hefner’s New Twin Girls
- Aubrey O’Day Will Be In Playboy
- Hugh Hefner’s Honorary Fourth Girlfriend
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed