Jon Miller, the man whoâ€™s going to be taking over MySpace, along with the rest of News Corp.â€™s digital assets, doesnâ€™t even use MySpace.
We cannot locate a MySpace profile for Jonathan Miller, who will shortly become the CEO of Digital Media for News Corp.
Weâ€™re big believers in company executives eating their own dog food, and more often than not they do. But MySpace is a different story – every once in a while they announce new executives who donâ€™t have a MySpace page at all. Itâ€™s always fixed promptly, but itâ€™s a bit of an embarrassment.
News Corp. didnâ€™t respond to our inquiry on this, and MySpace said user privacy issues prohibit them from answering the question. Miller also hasnâ€™t yet responded to our email.
My guess is the MySpace team will be creating one for Miller shortly, assuming he doesnâ€™t in fact have one. He could have an anonymous profile, but from what weâ€™ve heard he doesnâ€™t. We love Miller and think heâ€™s an awesome choice for the huge job heâ€™s about to take on. And nowâ€™s the time for him to start using MySpace.
First Tom… now Jon. How utterly boring.
source: [tech crunch]
- Jon Miller, Whoâ€™s Taking Over MySpace
- Haylie Duff Calls Kim Kardashian a Whore – Celebrity MySpace Drama
- Seriously…O.J. Simpson is a Dumb Ass!
- Sienna Miller – Tara Summers Oscar Night Toe Sucking
- Sienna Miller and Kate Moss Make Nice Over Coco and Blow
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller Call It Quits
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Gets Naked for Vaseline
- Sienna Miller’s Pubes Were Digitally Enhanced
- Clay Aiken’s Underage Gay Sex Scandal
- Arizona State Cheerleader Scandal Slutty Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Celebrity Smack! Gossip & Entertainment Blog linked with 40 Winks Links
- The Latest Hot Gossip! linked with 40 Winks Links
- Allie Is Wired! linked with Allie’s Wired HOT Links - #161
- Celebrity Gossip linked with 40 Winks Links
Comments are Closed