Nicolas Cage’s new movie, “Knowing” really took off this weekend with the box office gold at a $24,814,000 take this weekend. While it’s not the best showing, it knocked “Race To Witch Mountain” out of the top spot.
Coming in second place was the movie that I thought would take the top rankings in the charts, “I Love You, Man“. The Paul Rudd/Jason Segel comedy, brought in $18,005,000 in the second spot.
Taking third place this weekend was Julia Roberts’ and Clive Owen’s “Duplicity” with $14,402,000 in ticket sales. In fourth place on the charts was “Race To Witch Mountain“, which brought in $13,004,000 in it’s second week. “Watchmen” brought in $6,725,000 in it’s third week.
Check out the “Knowing” trailer:
The movie is about a professor who stumbles on terrifying predictions about the future from a time capsule that’s been in the ground for fifty years, and sets out to prevent the events from happening.
- The Weekend Box Office Results 3/22/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 3/15/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 2/22/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 3/8/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 4/05/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 3/29/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 2/15/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results – 1/04/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 3/1/09
- The Weekend Box Office Results 2/1/09
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed