For someone who takes their clothes off for a living, it’s no surprise Dita Von Teese gets to create her own line of lingerie. She’s been hired by Wonderbra to recreate her unique look for the masses.
And while many of us may be cutting back on life’s little luxuries in the current economic climate – the Queen of Burlesque is keen for us to embrace our seductive inner-self and splash out.
Her latest collection is a combination of 1950s shapes and 1940s fabrics and is her first line of designed garments.
Von Teese used her fascination with vintage underwear, taking inspiration from her own designs.
The pieces include a mixture of suspenders, thongs and bras, which Von Teese says are so comfortable that she wears them regularly.
She admits her current incarnation as the face of Wonderbra is a dream come true, “I’ve always wanted to do something with lingerie and it was important for the finished product to be something I would wear myself.”
She has her detractors, after all, removing most of her clothes on stage means `a lot of people think that what I do is anti-feminist’, she admits.
“But most of my fans are women and my whole thing has been about finding sexual power rather than abusing it.”
- Dita Von Teese Introduces New Designs for Wonderbra
- Dita Von Teese Yearbook Photo
- Katie Green Wonderbra SpokesModel Tape Leaks
- Rihannaâ€™s Underwear For Sale
- Dita Von Teese’s Lesbian Photoshoot
- Dita Von Teese Lesbian Photos and Video
- Katie Price Launches Lingerie Line for Fat Women
- Noah Cyrus: Not Creating Lingerie Line
- Dita Von Teese Likes Internet Porn
- Dita Von Teese Topless Blender Magazine Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed