Every year, People Magazine gives recognition to good looking celebrities, and the results are finally in.
After surviving a very public battle with breast cancer, actress Christina Applegate has been named one of the World’s Most Beautiful People. The most beautiful celebrities dish about being honored by People in its latest issue.
After a very public battle with breast cancer and undergoing a double mastectomy, Applegate felt less than perfect. But the support from her boyfriend, Martyn Lenoble made her feel beautiful — inside and out.
“I’m very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he’s been my rock through all of this. He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about.”
He’s been a friend for about 13 years. Our relationship gets stronger and stronger. I’m really lucky.”
So who else made People’s Most Beautiful list?
Michelle Obama, Zac Efron, Robert Pattinson (no brainer), Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift and Halle Berry.
Check out what these celebrities thoughts about being honored in People’s latest issue.
Julianne Hough: “I’m the first to admit it: I like being sexy! I always wear the shorter shorts and my dad’s like, ‘Cover up!’” the 20-year-old told PEOPLE. “Modesty, that’s my biggest downfall.”
Robert Pattinson: “I don’t get it. It’s funny, you look the same for years and no one ever mentions it. Then suddenly it’s a big deal.”
Taylor Swift: “It’s important to be comfortable with who you are and go natural once in a while.”
Christina Aguilera: “Since becoming a mom, I feel I have more knowledge and that makes me feel beautiful. I feel more centered, which makes me feel confident and sexy.” [read her full interview]
Michelle Obama: “I had a father and a brother who thought I was beautiful, and they made me feel that way every single day. I grew up with very strong male role models who thought I was smart and fast and funny, so I heard that a lot. I know that there are many young girls who don’t hear it.”
- People’s 100 Most Beautiful Sneak Peek
- Barbara Walters Announces Her 10 Most Fascinating People
- Michelle Obama Gets a New Face
- Photoshop Gone Wrong With Taylor Swift
- Charlize Theron Stands Out on PEOPLE’s Best Dressed List
- Butterface’s New Tattoo & Links To Hollywood
- Alicia Silverstone Gets Naked For PETA
- Megan Fox Does Elle Magazine – See Photos
- Robert Pattinson Worried About HIV From Fans
- Diddy Wants A Birthday Present
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed