The â€œfirst timeâ€ is hardly ever the best time, but it is always a milestone. Often, this information is a closely guarded secret shared between select friends and lovers, but we’re dealing with celebrities here!
Angelina Jolie says that she has been a horn dog for a long time, and even recalls making out with boys in nursery school. She lost her virginity at 14 to her first BF, but her lover must not have been very satisfying because after the deed, she began cutting him with a knife. We hope Brad is good in the sack cuz we kinda like having him around.
In Kate Moss: Model of Imperfection, an unauthorized biography, author Katherine Kendall dishes on Kate Mossâ€™ sexcapades. Kendall claims that Moss got hot nâ€™ heavy for the first time in the Bahamas when she was just 14. Kate supposedly went over the book carefully and planned to sue if any details werenâ€™t true, but this little factoid stayed.
When he was 26, nasty pants Randy Spelling (heâ€™s Toriâ€™s loser brother) took 15-year-old Paris Hiltonâ€™s virginity. Dude, she wasnâ€™t even legal.
Sienna Miller gave it up to her first â€œseriousâ€ BF when she was 16. Her mom insisted that they get it on in the house because she didnâ€™t want little Sienna doinâ€™ it outside. Ooookay, we hope her mom at least left the house while the couple had their, er, moment.
Daniel Radcliffe began working his magic in the bedroom at 16. So who was the lucky lady? Well, we donâ€™t know exactly. But she was quite a bit older than him. Daniel said the age difference â€œwasnâ€™t ridiculous but it would freak some people out.â€
Matthew McConaughey admits that he lost his virginity when he was 15, but he wonâ€™t dish on the details. When US Weekly asked him about his first bedroom adventure he said, â€œNone of your business.â€ Câ€™mon, Matthew. Itâ€™s â€œNone of your beeswax.â€
Badass sexpot Johnny Depp used to play guitar in a rock band called The Flame. Well, things got hot as a flame when, at 13, Depp lost his virginity to a groupie in the back of the bandâ€™s van. This seems a bit young. But I guess we would have done the same if presented with Johnnyâ€™s johnny.
In a book called Where Do Nudists Keep Their Hankies? the author claims that Sean Connery began getting it on at the ridiculously young age of 8. Sean says, â€œI was 8, but I canâ€™t recall with whom.â€ For some reason, we think heâ€™s lying. Who forgets their first time?
Britney Spearsâ€™ virginity has been hotly debated but in her momâ€™s book, Through the Storm, Lynn Spears capitalizes on her daughterâ€™s fame and dishes all the dirt. She says her daughter did NOT lose her v-card to Justin Timberlake, like everyone thought. Instead, she gave it up to a high school football jock when she was 14. How do you like that Justin? Cry me a riverâ€¦
Ozzy Osbourne (not pictured) may be crazy and old now, but he was hot stuff when he was younger. He was doinâ€™ it by the time he was 14. Papa obvs doesnâ€™t preach because his daughter, Kelly, ended up losinâ€™ it at 16. Their v-cards arenâ€™t the only thing the Osbournes have trouble holding on to. Their sanity seems to be slipping away too.
source: Early Bird Celebrities Who Lost Their V-Card Young [the frisky]
- Celebrities Who Lost Their Virginity at Early Age
- Sean Connery Started Early
- Kate Moss Begs For Drugs
- Sienna Miller and Kate Moss Make Nice Over Coco and Blow
- Peter Doherty Tells All About Kate Moss
- Kate Moss Goes Topless At The Beach, Gets Groped
- Kate Moss Gets Nipples Out Again, Is Not Writing A Cookbook
- Mandy Moore Denies Wilmer Valderrama Took Virginity
- Kate Moss Plays Mommy for the Day
- Who Are These 3…Near Naked Women?
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed