You may not know who Calvin Harris is – if you don’t then he is a DJ/Proudcer.
Well he took to his Twitter account earlier today to launch a full explosive rant against YouTube and the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for the removal of the official video for his latest single, Ready For The Weekend.
To say he isn’t happy is an understatement, he posted:
“Youtube have now removed the ORIGINAL mix and video of Ready For The Weekend, due to a ‘copyright claim’, IT’S MY F**KING SONG YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARDS. This is enough to tip me over the edge, i’m not joking. There are videos up there that other people have uploaded of the same song, and they haven’t been removed!? But mine does!”
“The BPI are the worst organisation to ever walk the earth and their setup is shambolic and their online employees are all massive retards. This is unbelievable, and it seems I am completely powerless to do anything. Sony have done nothing, the BPI have done nothing. I’m going to drive my car into the big window in the BPI’s offices on my way to the studio this morning. I’m going to hire a 4×4 for the day so i make more of an impact, and hopefully reach the online monkeys at the back of the office.”
“Then i’m going to jump out the sunroof and get busy with a frying pan. OR WOK. We already contacted them 3 DAYS AGO about the Fake Blood and High Contrast mixes and they’ve done nothing, just continued!? Ok I got a bit caught up in the heat of the moment. Sorry to employees of the BPI who aren’t massive retards. But please put my video back.”
“It’s the f**king BPI. F**K YOU ‘The BPI’ what have you ever done for anybody you useless shower of c**ts. Fantastic use of time combating piracy by removing my own videos, what a f**king revelation. F**k the Torrent sites, this is the way forward.”
He then wrote up a retraction saying “Ok I got a bit caught up in the heat of the moment. Sorry to employees of the BPI who aren’t massive retards. But please put my video back.”
You know, I agree with everything Calvin Harris said. I have uploaded stuff to YouTube before and then it got removed.
- Calvin Harris Not Happy Over Youtube
- Daniela Cicarelli Beach Sex Video
- Natalie Portman Saturday Night Live Rap Video
- Toyota Dealer Employee Caught Doing Customers Drugs
- Prince’s Battle Over Radiohead’s ‘Creep’ – See Performance VIDEO
- YouTube Ordered to Reveal Readers
- Prince Gets Sued Over Little Baby on YouTube
- Who Exactly Is Owen Wilson Dating?
- Lonelygirl15 – YouTube’s Biggest Hoax!
- Jay Leno Discovers YouTube!
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed