Sharon Stone isn’t on unfamiliar ground when it comes to showing off the goodies for people. Just think of “Basic Instinct”. Now, she’s taken to the cover of “Paris Match” magazine to show her tatas.
I never even heard of this magazine until today, but I thought you gentlemen would enjoy it.
Here’s an excerpt from her interview from the magazine:
What’s the story behind these photos?
When I came into the studio, Alix Malka told me he wanted to reinvent me. He got clothes sent to me and I understood he saw me the way I am in reality, which many people I collaborate with don’t. In fashion magazines, everything is organized by age. This is what you’ve to wear when you’re 20, at 30, then at 40. I’ll never get into a mold, I won’t dress the way people want me to dress. Doing this photo shoot was very funny. I found out Alix was a real professional and I really appreciate that; He made me think about Herb Ritts or these very important directors I worked with such as Scorsese or Albert Brooks.
These photos are really graphic and show the woman as a work of architecture, a sculpture whose curves look like Rodin’s work. At the beginning of the shoot I acted as a dancer as many photographers are looking for long lines. Alix told me ‘I wanna see your muscles, how your body is made.’ That’s an unusual approach. Fashion photographs have been showing the deconstruction of women’s bodies. Alix wanted to do the opposite, to express femininity in a healthy way, celebrate strength and joy.
The perfection of your body at 51 is a provocation. This provocation, I guess, is part of the relationship you have with the lens and of the way you play with this image
Is there an age when you’re supposed to refrain yourself from doing some things, like showing your body? If someone is shocked by these photos, that’s a reflection on his own views on age and he could ask himself why he resigned himself. What these photos represent is nothing surprising to me, my life didn’t change at 50, I didn’t change. I don’t see where the provocation is. If I asked myself the question I probably wouldn’t have done these photos as I don’t consider myself as provocative. And who decided when life was supposed to begin or to stop? I don’t want to live depending on the way people see me.
In these photos, I see myself as one of Renoir’s models. It’s more shocking to see teenagers who bare all in magazines, than to see a 50 y-o woman. Don’t you think so?
What do you think? She looks great for 50! Even though the photo is clearly Photoshopped.
Check out the NSFW image, after the jump!
- Sharon Stone Goes Naked For ‘Paris Match’ Cover – Photos
- Lady Gaga Poses Nude For V Magazine – Photos & Video
- Sherri Shepherd Strips To Bathing Suit
- Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Body In FHM
- Ashley Greene’s Nipple In Interview
- Fergie Says Back-Off The Ladies Of Hollywood
- Britney Spears Updates Her Website, Listen up!
- Sasha Grey In Playboy – Photos
- Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes to Wed in Italy
- Miranda Kerr Naked In GQ – Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Allie Is Wired! linked with Allie’s Wired HOT Links - #249
Comments are Closed