John Lennon’s son Sean is paying homage to the portrait of him and Yoko Ono on the cover of the December 1980 issue of “Rolling Stone” magazine.
Instead of being nude for the photo, Sean is dressed, while the model, who reminds me of Fiona Apple, is nude.
Here’s the original:
And the recreated version (NSFW after the jump):
It just seems so contrived and unnatural. The original photo was done by Anne Leibovitz and was iconic, as John was nude and in the fetal position.
Have a look at the uncensored version, after the jump:
- Sean Lennon & Kemp Muhl Recreate Nude John Lennon & Yoko Ono Photo
- Miley Cyrus Nude Photo Surfaces
- Jesus Luz’s Penis – Photo
- Lara Stone Poses Completely Nude
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo Scandal – See NSFW Photo Here!
- Angelina Jolie’s Naked Booty in ‘Wanted’
- Christina Aguilera Vintage Topless Photo
- Katy Perry Nude Photo Leaks
- Kanye West Launches New Website With Nude Amber Rose – Photo
- Keeley Hazell Nude in Maximal Magazine
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Tabloid Prodigy linked with Freaks N’ Links
Comments are Closed