Complex Magazine have come up with a list of the 10 hottest multiracial women in the world and they have got it spot on in my opinion, take a look..
10. Esther Baxter
ETHNICITY: African-American, Norwegian, Puerto Rican, Cuban and Indian.
CLAIM TO FAME: The green eyed video model shot to fame after her feature in Petey Pabloâ€™s â€œFreek-A-Leekâ€ video back in 2004. She was also featured in Ludacrisâ€™s â€œNumber One Spot,â€ Nellyâ€™s â€œShake Ya Tailfeatherâ€ and Kanye Westâ€™s â€œThe New Workout Plan.â€ Then all of a sudden she decided to get all serious on us and retired in 2007 at the age of 22 to attend college and (we assume) prepare for her recent Complex 7 Interview.
09. Vanessa Hudgens
ETHNICITY: Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, Irish and Native American.
CLAIM TO FAME: Most of her fans know her as the Disney Queen who sang her way through the TV/Movie series High School Musical, but we got familiar with her (twice) after her â€œbody of workâ€ leaked to the â€™net. Google!
08. Nicki Minaj
ETHNICITY: African, Trinidadian and Indo-Asian.
CLAIM TO FAME: The hottest chick in the hip-hop game hails from Queens and is down with both Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane. Despite her name, Miss Minaj does not have any French in her. Sacrebleu!
07. Stephanie Jacobsen
ETHNICITY: Portuguese, Chinese, Norwegian and English.
CLAIM TO FAME: This Australian actress made her debut in the U.S as a sci-fi badass in Battlestar Galactica: Razor and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Weâ€™ve seen her tough side, now we canâ€™t wait to see her play a sexy character in CWâ€™s upcoming series Melrose Place.
06. Rosario Dawson
ETHNICITY: Puerto Rican, Black, Cuban, Irish and Native American.
CLAIM TO FAME: You already know weâ€™ve had a thing for Rosie since her Kids days (we were 16 too, give us a break). Sheâ€™s NYC in the flesh!
ETHNICITY: African-American, Chinese and Puerto Rican.
CLAIM TO FAME: Before she was cashing $45,000 child support checks from Nas, this sexy Harlem native made some great records with producers like The Neptunes and Bangladesh.
04. Jamie Gunns
ETHNICITY: English, Jamaican, and Indian.
CLAIM TO FAME: This veteran of Complexâ€™s 2007 Style & Design special was also recently featured in our weekly Model Monday spotlight. Weâ€™re gonna go ahead and keep covering her â€™til you get sick of looking at her.
ETHNICITY: African-American, Mexican, West Indian and Filipino.
CLAIM TO FAME: Her modeling gigs are on point, she shaves the side of head just to showcase her â€œDonâ€™t Give a Fuckâ€ attitude, has leaked nude photos and two Complex coversâ€¦seriously, what hasn
02. Nicole Scherzinger
ETHNICITY: Filipino, Russian and Hawaiian.
CLAIM TO FAME: She took the world by storm with her backup dancers group Pussycat Dolls. She also tried going solo (and did a Complex cover!) but returned to PCD to give people more time to learn how to pronounce her name.
01. Adriana Lima
ETHNICITY: French, Portuguese, Inidigenous Brazilian and Afro-Brazilian
CLAIM TO FAME: In 2006, this unfuckwittable Brazilian model told GQ that she was still a virgin. Three years later, and sheâ€™s pregnant with her first child. It was fun while it lasted!
- TOP 10 HOTTEST MIXED WOMEN
- Olivia Munn Covers the April 2010 Complex Magazine
- The Top 10 World’s Sexiest Accents
- Nelly Furtado In Puerto Rico
- Gone Hollywood ‘Hottie of the Day’ – Megan Fox
- Bar Refaeli is a Classic Beauty
- Happy St. Paddy’s Day! Here’s Some Hot Irish Women.
- When Bollywood Meets Hollywood
- Before And After Photoshop: Kim Kardashian
- Brittany Murphy’s Husband Suing Warner Bros Over Death
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed