The folks at Burger King seem to think that they are so clever. They’ve put up an ad on FOX NFL Sunday poking fun at Jessica Simpson.
They’re not using the crisis surrounding her dead dog, but it’s almost as bad. Their entire commercial centers around her weight issues.
Check out the spot, below:
It seems amazing to me how they could even slap their name on something like this. How are they going to poke fun at Jessica for her weight, which seems relatively normal, and then encourage all of us to go out and get a Whopper?
This is just plain obnoxious. Fatties, take your business elsewhere, Burger King is just going to make fun of you, after you’re all done, smashing those fries and your Diet Coke.
- New Burger King Ad Mocks Jessica Simpson – Video
- Dating Website Bans People For Gaining Weight
- Burger King Gets Heat for Bikini Ad
- How To Be Manorexic
- Scarlett Johansson Has Hollywood’s Best Boobs
- Burger King’s ‘Baby Got Back’ Commercial
- Audrina Patridge Gets Intimate with a Burger
- Jessica Simpson Is In Vanity Fair
- Rodney King Barfs on Celebrity Rehab
- Ricki Lake Has Lost Over 125 Pounds (Photo)
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Allie Is Wired! linked with Phallic Items In Nature & The Hot Links!
Comments are Closed