What began as a scheduling mixup for Perez Hilton on KTLA’s Morning Show has quickly escalated into a full blown battle.
Hilton and KTLA anchor Sam Rubin offer differing accounts of what prompted the gossip blogger to leave the studio before his scheduled appearance Monday.
Perez Hilton tweeted the saga throughout the morning Monday, culminating in his request for an “on-air apology/retraction”.
Anchor Sam Rubin had his response for Hilton on Tuesday’s show, and it was not quite the apology Hilton was hoping for:
Perez said we lied about what happened here, and he demanded a retraction…Well demand this you talentless dope, here is what really happened.
Sam goes on with his venomous “deposition,” detailing his version of the events. According to Rubin, Perez was booked for a 9:20AM slot on the morning show, but his staff had him arriving at 8AM. The earlier slots on the show were taken by the unlikely combination of Snoop Dogg and a children’s choir, so moving him up was not an option
Upon finding out he was scheduled an hour later, Hilton decided he could not wait, as he needed to tend to his blog. KTLA offered him an office in which to work, Hilton instead offered to make an appearance via Skype.
Rubin concluded his comments on a poetic note:
The KTLA Morning News and yours truly have been here long before Perez Hilton upchucked his way on to the scene, and we will be here long after he slithers away.
It appears Hilton doesn’t know how to choose his battles wisely.
source: KTLA Anchor Slams Perez Hilton: ‘You Talentless Dope!’ [huffington post]
- KTLA’s Sam Rubin Blasts Perez Hilton
- Perez Hilton Worthy of Gossip Reports?
- Playboy Accidentally Plays On Childrens TV
- Perez Hilton Sued By Michael Lohan Over Lindsay Photos
- Paris Hilton First Post-Prison Interview
- Perez Hilton and Spencer Pratt had a Twitter Cat Fight
- Michael Lohan’s Cease & Desist Letter Against Perez Hilton – Photo & Video
- Matt Lauer Involved in an Accident with a Deer
- Los Angeles Mayor Has Affair with Local Reporter
- Paris Hilton Backs Out of Billboards Over Jokes
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed