Troubled comic Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt.
Lange’s frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law-enforcement source said.
Lange sustained six “hesitation wounds” and three deep plunges. A source close to Lange’s management team confirmed that the Howard Stern sidekick stabbed himself, adding that his mother had come to visit him that day to drop off food. Surgeons managed to save Lange despite heavy bleeding.
“We all have our demons,” Stern said on-air this week, referring to Lange’s past battles with addiction.
“Artie has given this show tremendous moments of great comedy. He’s a tremendous contributor. He is a good man. Don’t forget how great he is.”
How can your life be so bad… where NINE stab wounds is the answer?
source: Stern sidekick in suicide try [ny post]
- Artie Lange Suicide Attempt – Stabbed Himself Nine Times
- Artie Lange Quits Howard Stern – Hear Audio
- Adrienne Curry Playboy Photos, Featuring Interview with Artie Lange
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Attempts Suicide
- Lindsay Lohan’s Dad To Visit Her In Rehab
- Dana Plato’s Son, Tyler Lambert, Commits Suicide
- Pete Townshend Blows Off Howard Stern
- Larry Birkhead on Dannielynn: ‘She Looks Like Me’
- Demi Moore and Nia Vardalos Help Stop Teen Suicide
- Howard Stern Sues Fox Television
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Tabloid Prodigy linked with Freaks N’ Links
Comments are Closed