Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell is suing mad over his wedding footage featuring newly deceased actress Brittany Murphy.
Some nefarious thief got ahold of the video and offered in on Craigslist. Murphy was maid of honor at the ceremony, and the video was offered as “lost footage” of the star.
Cornell says that the video was stolen and has threatened to sue Craigslist, who has since removed it from their listings.
A source said, “The video features behind-the-scenes wedding moments, many of Brittany Murphy.”
He has also asked the website to fork over the information on the seller, claiming that it’s a federal crime infringing on his copyright.
In other news, Soundgarden is reuniting!
source: Craigslist yanks wedding video with Brittany Murphy – [page six]
- Chris Cornell Sue Happy Over Brittany Murphy Footage
- Brittany Murphy Foundation Returns Donations
- Kim Kardashian Sex Tape – Part Two
- Brittany Murphy: One Hot Cookie!
- Brittany Murphy’s Husband Dead at 39
- Brittany Murphy Likes PDA
- Brittany Murphy’s DVD Cover Art Controversy
- Prince Gets Sued Over Little Baby on YouTube
- Brittany Murphy Leaves Everything To Mother
- Eddie Murphy Proposes
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Allie Is Wired! linked with 2009’s Most Hated Celebrities & The Hot Links!
Comments are Closed