Do you remember these hot photos of Miranda Kerr in GQ Magazine? Maybe you were looking at them in work, well if you were then you weren’t the only one because a banker was caught looking at these photos during a Livew News broadcast.
A bank’s private wealth adviser, Martin Lakos, was talking about interest rates being kept on hold but what everyone was really focusing on was the worker in the background.
The guy in the back opens up an email and then puts the Miranda photo up in full screen, even when a co-worker comes over for a chat he leaves the photo up. After realizing there is a camera right behind him focusing on his computer he turns around and laughs.
A spokesperson for Macquarie bank said “Macquarie has strict policies in place surrounding the use of technology and the issue arising from today’s live cross on 7 News is being dealt with internally. We take matters such as the unacceptable use of technology extremely seriously
This is hilarious, of course people are acting all burthurt over this which is ridiculous … it’s not porn or anything and besides we all need to find a way to make it through the day right?
source: Moment an Aussie banker was caught ogling a naked Miranda Kerr live on the TV news [Daily Mail]
- Banker Caught Looking At Miranda Kerr Naked On Live TV
- Miranda Kerr Joins Campaign To Save Banker
- Miranda Kerr Topless Photos
- Miranda Kerr Nude Again For GQ – Photos
- Miranda Kerr Naked For Kora
- Miranda Kerr Poses Topless – Photos
- Miranda Kerr – Nude Photos
- Miranda Kerr Shows Off New Bra – See Photos
- Miranda Kerr Topless On The Beach
- Mirana Kerr Latest Underwear Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed