Brooklyn Decker has been revealed as the as the Sports Illustrated covergirl for the 2010 Swimsuit Issue.
The cover was revealed on The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday night and the model will now do her round of talk show visits to promote the cover.
After the cover was released the 22-year-old took to her Twitter to say â€œI cried three times because family flew in to surprise me! The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happyâ€¦ itâ€™s not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!”
Check below for some other shots Brooklyn Decker took for the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue which they shot in the Maldives.
[Click thumbnails for larger view]
source: Brooklyn Decker lands ‘SI’ cover [USA Today]
- Brooklyn Deckerâ€™s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover
- Brooklyn Decker Nude In Bodypaint – See Photos
- Bar Refaeli Is Sports Illustrated – Photos
- Bar Refaeli Sports Illustrated Cover Model 2008
- Michael Phelps Recreates Mark Spitz Photo
- Marisa Miller, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue – 2008 Cover – Photos
- Brooklyn Decker Sexy For GQ
- Beyonce’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue – Complete Photo Spread!
- Lindsey Vonn Sports Illustrated Cover Sparks Debate
- Heidi Klum and Will Ferrell – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue – Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed