This is Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge of the British Army. This is also Miss England.
Dubbed “Combat Barbie” by her commander, Katrina Hodge (now 22) enlisted at 16 on a dare from her veteran brother. When she showed up for duty for the Royal Anglian Regiment, she was wearing kitten heels and fake eyelashes and wheeling pink suitcases. After (presumably) getting her ass kicked all over the base, Hodge served with distinction in Iraq, even winning a bravery commendation after wrestling a prisoner to the ground and disarming him bare handed when he grabbed two nearby rifles.
This year the Miss England competition will not be featuring a swimsuit competition at Hodge’s urging. Although she looks amazing in a swimsuit, she claims that the event is not always fair. Instead, there will be a sports competition this year, which is much more fair.
That was sarcasm. Not everyone gets it. Try to keep up.
Hodge told the Telegraph,
“I think it’s nerve-racking enough for girls to get up on a stage and speak, let alone appear in a swimsuit. It’s good the girls are being given a sports challenge in this year’s competition.”
So, aside from destroying the Miss England pageant, Katrina Hodge is a damned cool chick. From walking down a runway to single-handedly making an Iraqi prisoner the laughing stock of Guantanamo Bay, Lance Cpl Hodge has earned my respect. She is a true weapon of mass distraction.
Source: ‘Combat Barbie’ is beauty queen & soldier [MSN]
- Combat Barbie Kicks Ass, Looks Good Doing It
- Rachel Christie – The First Black Miss England
- Miss England 2008 Semifinalists
- Miss New York, First Contestant With Gay Rights Platform
- Heather Mills Has Crooked Boobs
- Miss USA Replacing Tara Conner
- Miss California, Carrie Prejean, Opposes Gay Marriage
- Another Miss USA Girl Steps Down!
- Lauren Nelson Crowned Miss America 2007
- Miss Universe Pageant 2008
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Tabloid Prodigy linked with Freaks N’ Links
Comments are Closed