Andrew “Randy” Kwasniewski (pictured on the right), President and Chief Operating Officer of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino was found dead this morning by his wife in their Las Vegas home, with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Las Vegas police are investigating this unfortunate matter as a suicide, and will provide more information when it becomes available.
source: Hard Rock President — Apparent Suicide [TMZ]
- Hard Rock Hotel President Randy Kwasniewski Suicide
- Catherine Bach’s Husband Found Dead Outside LA Home
- ‘Johnny Cakes’ of ‘Sopranos’ Fame Commits Suicide at 47
- Comedian Richard Jeni Dies in Apparent Suicide
- Dana Plato’s Son, Tyler Lambert, Commits Suicide
- Def Jam Vice President Shakir Stewart Commits Suicide
- O.J. Simpson Beats Again?
- Wrestler Ric Flair’s Wife Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Boxing Champion Edwin Valero Found Dead in Jail Cell
- Mark Ruffalo’s Brother Has Died
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)