Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have quietly wed, according to Womanâ€™s Day in Australia.
Cohen, 39, and Fisher, 34, who’ve been engaged for two years, said “I do” in front of a few close relatives in a private traditional Jewish ceremony in Paris last Monday.
Fisher wrote in an email to friends the following day:
“We did it â€“ we’re married!. It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much.
I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss â€“ just us!”
Cohen was spotted wearing a ring in Paris on Sunday, according to X17.
They welcomed a daughter, Olive, in 2007.
In 2005, Fisher told British newspaper, “Sacha makes me laugh more than anyone.”
She added that their relationship works, despite the fact that it’s unconventional.
“Instead of ‘Hey, honey, did you pick up the dry cleaning?,’ it was ‘Did you get beaten up? Are you getting sued? Is there a warrant out for your arrest?’ ” she said of Cohen who, at the time, headlined the controversial comedy, Borat.
source: Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher Wed in Paris [us magazine]
- Sacha Baron Cohen & Isla Fisher Wed in Paris
- Isla Fisher’s Sexy Photoshoot
- Sacha Baron Cohen… is a Very Strange Man
- Sacha Baron Cohen to Play Freddie Mercury?
- Borat Goes Gay in Italy (Video)
- Cohen Retires Borat and Ali G
- Sacha Baron Cohen Sued Over Bingo Brawl
- Sacha Baron Cohen Kills Borat
- Paris Hilton Says She’s an Icon
- Hottest Jews: Rachel Stevens and David Schwimmer
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed